Terms & Conditions
- All lighting, heating, bed Linen, towels, soap, washing-up liquid, washing machine tablets, toilet tissues and unlimited high speed Wi-Fi are included in the tariff. We even cater for all the other little extras you may require during your stay with us like salt and pepper, cooking oil, kitchen roll, cling film and tin foil.
- A starter pack consisting of tea, coffee, and sugar is also provided. Guests are offered a complimentary bottle of wine on their arrival at the cottage.
- Terms are based on a 7 day period unless otherwise arranged (normally Friday to Friday). Please do not occupy your property prior to or vacate it later than the times stated other than by arrangement. The usual time of take over is 3pm, with a departure time not later than 10-10.30am.
- The property to be kept reasonable clean and left with washing up completed and all rubbish removed and deposited in wheelie bins provided at the rear of the cottage.
- You are responsible for any damage or loss sustained during your stay and will be invoiced accordingly.
- Property may be only used for holiday accommodation and occupancy levels not to exceed 4 persons unless prior authorisation is granted in advance.
- Please do not permit anything that may be a nuisance or cause damage or annoyance to any adjoining or neighbouring owner or occupier, nor undertake any action that may invalidate the insurance on the property or its contents.
- Your vehicle and its contents are left entirely at your risk and is off-road. We will not be held responsible for any damage in any circumstances whatever.
- We cannot accept liability for any damage, injury, death or loss of any nature whatsoever suffered by any persons from any cause other than in the case of owner’s proven negligence.
- Internet users agree NOT to use the internet to access unacceptable sites or hack into unauthorised areas.
Pets are permitted at an extra charge of £4.00 per day (per pet) with a maximum of 2 pets. Pets are not permitted in the bedrooms or on the furniture at any time and must not be left alone in the property. Owners must clean up any dog waste from the grounds of the house. The property and back garden areas are totally fenced in by ranch type fencing.
The submission of the completed booking signifies that a legally binding contract has been entered into and shall be treated as a confirmed booking. A telephone agreement shall be treated as a provisional booking and will only be confirmed on receipt of a deposit within 7 days. Failure to submit a deposit within this period could result in the booking being assigned to another party.
Changes by you: Once a booking has been confirmed, should you require to amend the holiday dates or cancel the booking all together, written notice of this will be required 60 days before its commencement. Failure to do so will forfeit your deposit.
Within 4 weeks of your holiday start date you are required to telephone us immediately and cancel your holiday. Written confirmation of this should be forwarded immediately. If we are successful in re-letting ALL of your holiday dates you will not forfeit your booking deposit or the balance thereof. If we are only successful in re-letting part of your holiday dates, you will be held responsible for the balance of the rent. If we are not successful in re-letting any of your holiday dates, you will be held responsible for the entire hire, amounting to the deposit and balance.
For this reason you are strongly encouraged to take out insurance covering any losses in the event of late cancellations.
When you book, you must pay a deposit as part payment towards the cost of your holiday. This will amount to 25% of the tariff. The balance of monies due is payable 60 days before the holiday start date.
For bookings made within 4 weeks of your holiday start date, the FULL amount is due when you make your booking.